Imagine my surprise to read on http://kenleighacres.wordpress.com/ that I’d been tagged. Funny, I didn’t feel a thing. Oh, I get it – not like in football, like in blogging.
The rules of the game are this–
Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people and link to them
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I love spiders and I used to raise scorpions.
2. I warm my socks in the microwave on cold mornings.
3. I roll my cat, Dorothy, up in the clean laundry and throw socks at her. It makes her so mad, she sits on top of the laundry and won’t let me near it. Hmm – maybe I didn’t really want to fold and put away the laundry anyway.
4. I’ve never lived in a house with air conditioning (and I live in the south)
5. I can get totally lost watching my pasture grow in the spring (like for the entire morning)
Ezra Essra Mohawk (the Silent Diva) and Leonard Cohen are my favorite musicians. Dave just said what about Tom Paxton. OK, add Tom Paxton.
7. I lived on a 20′ foot sailboat – not just tied to the dock, but anchored away from everything.
What? No, Dorothy, you don’t get to post. You haven’t been tagged. No, a rabies tag is not the same. OUCH, get off of my head! OK, you can post 7 random or weird things.
1. When I was five weeks old, I was dumped at the pound. The pound person gave me a bath -IN THE WATER! and then used a hair dryer to dry me. I was pissed! That day, one of my people (Linda) came looking for a kitten. All the suck up kittens ran up saying “take me, take me, I’m sweet”. I stayed in the corner and snarled. Linda knew I was special and picked me. She didn’t come equipped with a carrier. I managed to crawl most of the way behind the dashboard cowl before Linda could grab me by the hind leg (while driving) and pull me out. We are not getting off on the right foot (or leg). As soon as we get “home”, I managed to squeeze in the tiniest crack between the kitchen cabinets. Cats are compressible! Linda had to dismantle 5 feet of cabinets to get me out. I am the boss! After being locked in the bathroom and being handfed, I decided to stay – my people, Dave and Linda, are ok. I like it here.
2. Then we have to MOVE. I don’t like change. So I crawl under the bedcovers on my peoples’ bed and I stay there for three whole days. I have a very strong bladder. Visitors come and Linda pokes the lump under the covers that is me. I like it here now. I get to wander around in the woods because we are far from a road and I have two people and three dogs to boss around.
Dorothy – enough! I’m cutting you off at two things. Until you can open your own catfood cans, I still get to have some say.
I don’t know that many bloggers, so I gotta stop at 4.